The LSSI-CE obliges all of us who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
Following the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data”.
You should know that taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This especially applies to cases where this web page contains embedded elements: ie texts, documents, images, or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but displayed on our website.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed below, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Previous.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing on their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
1. The cookies used by this website
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, show ads based on your interests, and obtain user statistics.
For this reason, the cookies used in http://eggsegg.com are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, http://eggsegg.com cannot read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive the cookies used in http://eggsegg.com In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not on your hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from http://eggsegg.com You will be able to browse the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not function properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to view videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data with third parties
2. Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you should be aware of
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and cookies not detailed in this policy may appear. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they are only for study and assessment purposes. In no case will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- WordPress: is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the North American company Automattic, Inc. For this purpose, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person in charge of the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse the web or when you use the content-sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy
- Youtube cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, are the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website:
How can I manage and disable these cookies?
In the event that you do not want the website to install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
Thus, you can also modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to separately adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use.
http://eggsegg.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: